Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kait's Here!

My cousin is here for a visit! She got in on Tuesday night and we’ve been having some pretty fun girl time ever since. Only boys have visited me up until now (with the exception of my Mom) so its nice to share all things fashion/art/pastry-related.

It was really nice outside yesterday (well, still freezing but sunny) so we went for a walk. We went to the Arts Decoratifs museum (mostly just to warm up my ears) and then came across the ferris wheel, which was set up right in the Concorde. I felt like someone was playing a trick on me because I’ve heard about it before but have never seen it, and I pass the Concorde all the time... So, obviously, I had to go. We’re both not very into heights, so it was a bit sketchy at parts but totally worth the view.

Afterwards we walked up to the Palais Garnier and Lafayette. We stopped for lunch and some shopping, and came across two stores packed with Lanvin for H&M! I had stopped by a few H&Ms on Monday to check it out because there’s been so much hype about this collaboration, but there was nothing to be seen. I figured it was all sold out until yesterday when we found all the tulle, ribbon and unfinished edges you could ever want. I wasn’t really a huge fan of the clothes or shoes (unbelievably painful for just a few seconds!) but ended up getting a necklace and some tights.

Anyway, we’re not entirely sure what we’re doing today - maybe Centre Pompidou - but we’re going to the Two Door Cinema Club concert tonight and I’m super excited about it!

Here are some pictures from yesterday, as well as a few I took of the St. Eustache Church before Kait came...







Lanvin for H&M at the store right across from Lafayette...




My head and the Christmas lights at Printemps...


St. Eustache, which was way bigger, more colorful and cooler than I expected...


No comments:

Post a Comment